Nominations are now open for the prestigious 2014 Australian Migration and Settlement Awards.
The national awards are a unique opportunity to recognise and celebrate the work of extraordinary individuals and organisations that go above and beyond in assisting new migrants and refugees to settle into our community.
Nominations are open across all seven categories:
- Award for Settlement Innovation
- Award for Case Worker of the year
- Award for Diversity and the Law
- Award for Journalism Excellence
- Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Business Inclusion Award
- Award for Sports Leadership
So get in quick and make your nomination count!
Nominations can be made quickly and easily online by clicking here or call us on (02) 6162 0361 for any further enquiries.
The winners of each category will be announced at a Gala Dinner, held in the great Hall of Parliament House on 24 March 2014.
Contact MCA Media: 02 6162 0361 or MCA CEO Carla Wilshire: 0409 363 888